In the match in the second matchday of Group B 2018 World Cup in Luzhniki Stadium, Wednesday (20/06/2018) Portugal beat Morocco one goal without reply. Cristiano Ronaldo became the winner of Seleccao Das Quinas.
In that game, the percentage of Portugal in the ball lost control compared to Morocco with 41:59 porsentase. Porrtugal also only made six shots with one on target while Morocco made seven experiments with one on target.
In addition to reaping victory, the game also marks the achievement of special Ronaldo. The Real Madrid player managed to break the record of 84 goals of Puskas as Europe’s most fertile player in the international arena. Ronaldo is currently collecting 85 goals in international action.
In addition, a number of interesting data and facts created in the game. Here’s the summary:
– Morocco failed to advance to the knockout round
– Portugal won their second World Cup game for the fifth time
– Five wins in seven second matches in the World Cup that dilakoni Portugal Portugal achieved with a clean sheet.
– Portugal are unbeaten in four matches against African teams at the World Cup (menanng 3 series 1), having beaten Morocco 1-3 at the 1986 World Cup.
– Portugal made a clean sheet for the first time in six World Cup matches since Brazil offset 0-0 in 2010.
– The game became the ninth with Cristiano Ronaldo scoring only one goal for Portugal 1-0 victory.
– Two Moroccan wins in the World Cup made in the last match in the group phase. Namely, a 3-0 win over Scotland in 1998 and a 3-1 win over Portugal in 1986.
– Morocco has never made a clean sheet in four matches at the World Cup.
– For the first time, Morocco has suffered a streak since January 2012