South Korea vs Germany match will be held at Kazan Arena on Wednesday (27/6) Despite the striking historical differences and also the inequality composition skuat, this fight is predicted to run fiercely because both teams still have a chance to escape.
Gathering three points, Germany are in position three of Group F standings. While Korea is in the bottom position after always losing in the first two games.
Here are the interesting stats of South Korea vs Germany duel in Matchday third World Cup 2018:
– Germany and South Korea have met three times. Two of them occurred at the World Cup finals, in which Germany won 3-2 (1994) and 1-0 (2002).
– South Korea’s only victory over Germany takes place in a friendly match. In 2004, South Korea overthrew Germany 3-1.
– Germany has never failed to step up from the World Cup group phase.
– Germany has already met six Asian teams at the World Cup, it all ended in victory (including Australia). In that period Germany can make 23 goals, while in the last four games they recorded a clean sheet.
– South Korea is in a bad trend, they continue to lose in the last four World Cup matches. This is their worst series in the World Cup, matching the record of four defeats between 1986 and 1990.
– South Korea conceded two penalty goals from their last two World Cup matches. Whereas in 29 previous World Cup matches, they just kemsukan one goal through a penalty kick.
– Toni Kroos’ goal against Sweden was the longest goal Germany ever made in World Cup normal time. Kroos make a goal in minute 94, second 42.
– Toni Kroos is involved in 5 goals in his last 5 World Cup matches (3 goals and 2 assists).
– In 17 competitive matches that have been played since losing 2-0 to France in the 2016 European Cup, Germany have won 15 wins, one draw and one defeat.