The Spanish national team will play against Morocco in the final match of Group B 2018 World Cup qualifying round will take place at the Kaliningrad Stadium.
This match is also a match between the first rankings against the last ranks in Group B. Spain standings at the top of the standings with four points, while Morocco at the bottom of the standings with no points. However, Morocco’s chances of winning their first World Cup in 2018 are still open.
Here are some interesting facts match Saudi Arabia vs Egypt quoted from various sources:
1. Spain have won three of their four matches against African teams at the World Cup. They only lost to Nigeria by a score of 2-3 in the Group D preliminary round at the 1998 World Cup in France in the presence of approximately 35 thousand spectators Stade de la Beaujoire on June 13, 1998.
2. Since 1970, Morocco only recorded two wins in the World Cup. Both victories were achieved against Portugal (3-1) and Scotland (3-0) in 1986 and 1998.
3. Morocco has only ever won one last match in the group stage at the World Cup. The only victory was at the 1998 World Cup. At that time, Morocco won 3-0 from Scotland in their last Group A match in front of about 30,000 spectators of Stade Geoffroy-Guichard on June 23, 1998.
4. The last time Morocco lost in three bouts of the group stages was at the 1994 World Cup in the United States.
5. This year is the 15th World Cup for the Spanish national team. As for Morocco, the 2018 World Cup is the fifth